Webinar: Strategies to manage burnout, pressure and motivation
With the probable permanent shift to more remote working in the long term, how should employers rethink and future-proof mental wellbeing strategies to account for a separated, digitally-based workforce? Watch reward practitioners from Boston Consulting Group, Molson Coors Beverage Company and Seasalt, together with strategic partner Aviva, as they discuss this and other key trends.
In this one-hour webinar, our panel discussed:
- How change impacts people’s mental wellbeing, and what this might look like for employees.
- What is burnout versus pressure versus demotivation and how to identify it in a dispersed workforce.
- What support managers need to help them lead in this new environment, and not sacrifice their own mental wellbeing.
- Death by digital: ways to support mental wellbeing without only using virtual tools.
- Top tips from the panel: new ideas that are working well in practice.
The panel, chaired by REBA's co-founder and director, Debi O'Donovan, included:
- Mark Kelly, director of global benefits & wellbeing, Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
- James Hampton, head of development & engagement, Seasalt.
- Debbie Bullock, UK wellbeing lead, Aviva.
- Tina Samson, reward program director, EMEA & APAC, Molson Coors Beverage Company.
This webinar was brought to you with strategic partner, Aviva.
Read the next article
- REBA On Demand
- Benefits Technology
- Bonus & Pay
- Carers & family support Sponsored by Bright Horizons Work+Family Solutions
- Company Cars
- Coronavirus actions
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellbeing Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- For SME employers Sponsored by YuLife
- Future Predictions
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Aviva
- International Benefits Sponsored by Zurich
- Mental Wellbeing
- Responsible Reward
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by Scottish Widows
- Workforce Demographics
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA Inside Track
- REBA webinars
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today