Edenred launches new suite of digital platforms to connect UK businesses with better performance
Edenred UK is to rewire the way that UK businesses build engagement, motivation and performance with a new suite of innovative digital platforms to deliver reward, incentives, recognition, and employee benefits. Edenred UK is a part of a global group that is a leader in payment solutions for the working world, connecting 830,000 corporate clients, 47 million employee users and 1.7 million partner merchants across 45 countries.
Built with the user at the core, the trio of new platforms give HR, marketing, customer service and sales teams the tools to enable consistent improvements in employee engagement, sales performance, customer acquisition and loyalty:
- Edenred Flex lets organisations put choice in the hands of their people, empowering employees to personalise their employee benefits, changing what they receive as and when they need to.
- Edenred Connect Incentive is a platform which allows HR, marketing, sales, telesales and customer service managers to implement and manage personalised incentives schemes for employees, customers and channel partners in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
- Edenred Savings provides employees with fast access to a wide range of day-to-day and lifestyle discounts on their shopping, including holidays, insurance, supermarkets, cinemas, and eating out.
Each of the digital platforms is designed to be easy-to-configure, personalise, launch and manage in order to remove the cost and hassle of implementation. They are cloud based and meet international security standards.
Edenred Flex launched in March, followed by Edenred Connect Incentive in the spring, and Edenred Savings later this year.
Edenred UK, through a technology and prepaid card proposition, provides a unique set of tools which enable businesses to connect and engage with employees, customers and partners to drive performance. The new platforms will sit alongside Edenred Connect Recognition, which is designed to support employee engagement through social recognition and Edenred Select, an instant digital reward solution.
Andy Philpott, Sales & Marketing Director said, “Whatever kind of organisation you are, employee and customer engagement are interlinked and key ingredients of business success.
Our goal at Edenred UK is to enable every business to connect, recognise and reward the people that matter to them most in a fast and easy way that doesn’t require complicated IT projects.
Whether they are employees, sales teams, customer service, channel partners or customers - what matters most is a high quality, personalised experience which reflects well on the brand or employer.
Our new digital platforms give every business the tools to do exactly that.”
This article is sponsored by Edenred UK.
Read the next article
Secrets of Success: Mili Handa, Head of Reward Delivery, Human Resources London Stock Exchange Group
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by Capita Employee Solutions
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by 3R Strategy
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today